Mango Marketing works from the belief that public relations should go beyond pure media relations. To ensure our clients are gaining a voice within their sectors, our activity also encompasses communication with key sector stakeholders and ultimately, the target audiences.
- Public Relations
- Mango Marketing has been lucky enough to build strong relationship with a number of the sector’s influencers and stakeholders. These people work with local authorities, training development associations, academy chains and schools on a daily basis giving advice and consultancy. It is important that they are aware of what you offer and its benefits. Where appropriate for all parties we forge introductions to support your business growth.
- Media Relations
- Each sector’s trade media is well read by its audience, who are looking for guidance and ideas. Mango Marketing has excellent relationships with the education, training and development sector’s media and we respect the significant value it offers to our clients. We are asked to contribute articles and news information for the sector’s media on a daily basis.
- Insight and Research
- We use our experience, passion and skills to get the right message to the right audience in a truly meaningful way. Through industry research, planning, strategy and implementation, Mango works hard to achieve your objectives within budget and on time. However, generating a return on investment from PR is not based on simply generating media coverage and hoping someone reads it. It has to be blended with broader ‘public relations’ to raise your company profile and educate your audience into the benefits of your products/services.
- Strategy Services
- In addition to PR support, Mango's strategy insight helps clients understand and respond to the context of the sector. We can draft tailored award entries for the education and training sectors, run facilitated messaging services to help craft effective key messages and help in undertaking research.
- Digital PR & Marketing
- Times have changed. Information is no longer only delivered through the written language only. The increasing popularity of social media means that text is no longer the only source of information. Mango Marketing works with clients to encourage the use of digital activities in the broader marketing mix. We are experts in effective digital content marketing campaigns.
- Crisis Communications
- Effective crisis management is an essential part of protecting reputation for education providers. Working with hundreds and more often thousands of young people brings unique challenges and there is no second chance to get it right. Poorly handled crises can ruin an organisation. Successful crisis management involves rapid response as soon as problems emerge. Mango and its parent agency PLMR are equipped to provide immediate media relations assistance, offering a 24/7 service to our clients. We will help you react to difficult situations with a range of practical and proven support.
- Media Training
- Our parent agency, PLMR, offers a programme of media training and support that will help your spokespeople deal with the most challenging media engagements. We know what makes journalists tick, and the questions they’re likely to ask. We can work with you to create the messages that will put your organisation in the best light. We’ve developed the techniques that help you deliver those messages, in the face of the toughest questioning. PLMR's Head of Film, Digital and Design, Mike Ramsden, has over 18 years experience as a journalist at BBC News. He’s a skilled live interviewer, so he understands the type of questions that may be asked and how you might respond to a difficult line of questioning.
Find out more
For more information about our services, get in touch!